Home Forums Forum Introduce Youself

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #12605 |

We request everyone feel free to introduce yourself before you start your activities @ Kannada Gottilla Forum

ರಂಜು ಕೃಷ್ಣ
    Participant

Namaskara naanu Ranju. Vruttiyalli manoshastragne, pravruttiyalli kannada bhashe kalika sahayaki:)

Meghana Sudhindra

namaskaara.
    nanna hesaru Meghana
    Vruthiyalli Signal Processing Engineer,sadhyakke Barcelona dalli masters in Signal Processing odthideeni.
    Pravruthiyalli Kannada shikshaki, Blog barahagaarthi haagu karnataka shastreeya sangeetha haadugaarthi 🙂

Sai
    Participant

hi iam sai

Rajat
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Rajat Aggarwal, working for a software giant in a consulting profile. I have been residing in Bangalore for last 6 years, and picked up some commonly used words of Kannada. But, largely, i am not at all comfortable in starting a conversation in Kannada with anyone, mainly because of my extremely short knowledge on the language. So, the reason for me joiing the forum is to be able to at least have the basic conversational skills in Kannada.

priyanka
    Participant

hi i am Priyanka, i would like to learn Kannada as i am a physiotherapist by profession and it will help me to communicate better with patients

Rahul
    Participant

Hi all, I have been living in Bangalore since 2013, but my knowledge of Kannada is miserable. :p I know numbers from 1-10 and some basic sentences/phrases. Yesterday, I was in a cab with a very talkative driver, and while I could understand most of what he was saying in Kannada, I was unable to reply. I felt so bad that I decided to find a way to learn to speak Kannada at least now.

Shubhamoy
    Participant

Hi I’m shubhamoy, migrated few days back.
    Pl support me to the world of Kannada.read/write/speak

Thanks,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.